Being an outward-looking 100% Greek company who offers competitive products of high quality, Antoniou SA turns to new markets, claiming the share that is equivalent to its history.
The milestones of our company:
- In the late 60's, the Antoniou brothers owned a small typography shop in the center of Athens
- In 1976 the company gets its own proprietary space in Kalamaki, Athens, furnished with new mechanical equipment that lead to the industrialization of the company's products
- In 1990 the trademark Typotrust was created and Antoniou SA’s business forms adopt their unique image. Blue cover with the red stripe.
- In 1996 the plant is moved to new grounds of 4500m2 in the area of Koropi.
- Investing in new products, 12 years later, Antoniou SA gains a larger market share
- In 2011, new investments in mechanical equipment and an expansion of the plant by 2500m2 prove the impressive progress of the company and the satisfaction of its increasing clientele
- In 2013, Typotrust broadened its sales and promotion horizons by creating a fully functioning site and an e-shop exclusively for professionals of the book and paper industry. This activity, created a new, valuable channel, through which our clients can both get informed and purchase our products online.